Thursday 8 December 2016

05:01:00

yemi-alade-n-fan

A fan took to his Instagram to write an open letter to Yemi Alade to just spend 3 hours of her time with him on social media.

Oyinlola Damilola @dahmie_bae wrote;

“”*LETTER TO YEMI ALADE* from me oyinlola Damilola
Hello mam,this is my second Account am Using to write to you but I guess u never saw the first one cos I know u Not a snub, I hope u get to see this one. Mam am writing to you to Just to let you know you got a great FAN which is me. I like you a lot, from your Song FIMISILE to TUM BUM, you got a big space in my heart. I once told my mum If I Grow older I will marry you Buh twas a Childish thinking tho. Am Not Writing for you to follow back,Nahh all I want is 3 hours of your time even tho we might not see face to face cos am in the Philippines and u might be In UK Or Nigeria so we might not be able to see,Buh I will be really glad if you can spare me That two hours ONLINE ion care if its Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Or any medium you want. Just please give a Fan 3hours to chat with You that’s all I ask… I have sent a DM to your Instagram and Am sure its gonna be on your Message request please try checking up… God bless you mama Africa💯💯
Thumbs up to @salihu_jnr @dami_cray @beatzbymola @nicosneh for the Courage to write this…..”

The post “I Once Told My Mum If I Grow Older I Will Marry You” – Boy Writes Open Letter Tos Yemi Alade appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2geir03
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment