Saturday 28 January 2017

11:09:00

Shina Peters

Nigerian juju musician, Shina Peters and father of one of top video director, Clarence Peters is most definitely a proud father as one of his sons, Oluwagbemileke Peter just graduated from the university of Lagos with a cumulative grade point average of 4.26.

Oluwagbemileke Peters was on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 unveiled as the best graduating student in the Department of Architectural Design, Faculty of Environmental Sciences at UNILAG.

The son of the veteran musician also revealed plans to run for senate by 2027.

‘I am the best graduating Design student in my department,’ Gbemileke told reporters at the convocation.

‘Four years in Architecture have been tough but I had to do as well as I could. It is endless hours of work and I knew I had to make my parents proud.’

Oluwagbemileke, who was the president of his departmental students’ association during his undergraduate days, also added that there’s nothing special about being the son of the Nigerian music icon.

‘We all had to work extra hard to achieve all we achieved and I was never favoured because of my status in any way.

In fact, nobody knew about my relationship with my father until my Year Four when I contested for the position of departmental President and won.’

The post Shina Peters Is A Proud Father As His Son Graduates As One Of The Best Students From University Of Lagos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kF303v
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment