Friday 27 January 2017

04:39:00

 

 

rmd-and-wife-16th-anniversary

Richard Mofe Damijo,‘s wife, Jumobi turns 44 years old today, January 27, 2016, and the former Delta State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, has taken to Instagram to celebrate her with a lovely birthday message.

The veteran nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo penned a sweet birthday message to his wife, Jumobi.

He wrote:
Nah, this won’t be a long one. Been saying too much of late and dragging you back into the public space you’ve warned me to keep you away from, you see, I’m trying but I can’t help myself. I must let the world know that you’re the strongest reason I can hold my head up high. You have covered my mistakes and shielded my shortcomings from the public. You know that if I could turn back the hands of time, I would never hurt or make you cry. Thank you ABK for loving me and helping us heal through all my failings, I am humbled by it all. Thank you for the privilege to call you my wife, I can’t be more proud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my own personal Adunmaradan. God bless, keep and prosper you for me. Oluwaseunfunmi. I love you to the moon and back.

See Photo:

Capture

The post ‘Thank You For Covering My Mistakes’ – RMD’s Birthday Message To His Wife appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2jEuaYt
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment