Tuesday 31 January 2017

00:33:00

IMG_20170131_075957

Upcoming actress, Lydia Lawrence, was full of gratitude to RMD who has helped her pull through on the set of a new movie, ‘Hush’ and shared her experience with him on Instagram.

Lawrence wrote:


Daddy I don’t even know where to start from, from the very first day I joined Hush, you where nothing but a father. I keep thanking God. My 1st scene was with you and you discovered my nervousness and helped me to calm down. You taught me a lot within an hour and helped me build my confidence to ride on. How honored am I that the start up of a Career and one of my projects is with a veteran like you. When I got my script and saw I was going to be shooting with you I was happy and scared at same time. But when I got on set, you made happiness the order of the day and I practically forgot about being scared and you were amazing all through. Daddy thank you so much for everything, and I pray that God continues to bless you for us @mofedamijo . Love you loads sir  #amhush #actorsonhush#actinglife #2017goals #blackgirlmagic #workharddreambig#lifeiseazi

The post “You Have Made Happiness The Order Of My Day” Actress Lydia Lawrence To RMD appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2klQ2eL
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment