Friday 30 June 2017

11:01:00

Daddy Showkey took to Instagram to celebrate his 23-year-old friendship with Pasuma with throwback photos of the duo.

Daddy Showkey wrote in a series of Instagram posts;

“23 years ago still we dance together I cherish this ,so young once should make history by loving one another and be part each other life positively we all have our good and bad side but it will good emulate the good side of our life God Continue to bless us all #showdonshow#daddyshowkey #lionclan#asalamamovement #ghettosoldiers#ajegunle

I got message,I was being asked why did I call @officialpasuma my brother. He has proved to me for so many years that he is not just a friend,so today I proclaim him ‘my Brother’. Show me a friend and a brother that will be with you in Good times and bad times. That will stand by you no matter what #showdonshow#daddyshowkey #lionclan#asalamamovement #ghettosoldiers#ajegunle

Still dey the body me and my broda @officialpasuma #showdonshow#daddyshowkey #lionclan#asalamamovement #ghettosoldiers#ajegunle”

 

 

The post Daddy Showkey Heartily Celebrates 23-Year-Old Friendship With Pasuma With Throwback Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2suPhjy
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment