Thursday 29 June 2017

07:54:00

 

Five Star Music CEO, E-Money took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Juliet who turned a year older today.

He shared alluring new photos of her and wrote;

“Birthdays come and go. But our love and respect for each other will always be rock solid. None of the forces of universe can change it. We will always be there for each other this day and everyday to come. I am truly blessed to have a person like you in my life.Happy birthday to the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight when we blow out the candles and turn out the lights. Darling here`s wishing you a life always full of happiness. See u soon. london here I come”.

Check out photos.

The post E-Money Beautifully Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2sqhJTB
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment