Monday 19 June 2017

03:35:00

 

Lanre Gentry is blaming the government (who got him arrested for domestic violence) for not minding their business and directly/indirectly separating his home. He shared this in an Instagram post on Father’s Day.

Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Remanded In Kirikiri Prison

He also shaded Mercy Aigbe for being a widow ambassador when he was still alive. Few weeks ago, the actress picked up the cause that fights for the abolishing of the maltreatment of widows.

Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Are The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors For Felix King Foundation.

 Lanre Gentry is the CEO of La Veronique Hotel, Oregun, Lagos and husband of actress, Mercy Aigbe. Gentry who was married before tying the knots with Aigbe once stated in an interview that his first marriage was a bad one. “The only regret I had was my first marriage.  I regretted my first marriage because, when I wanted to marry, my father told me the lady I brought home wasn’t okay.  He said I shouldn’t go on with the marriage.  But as a young man, I went contrary to my dad’s wish.  And the whole thing ended in a deep regret.  But to God be the glory, my father will always say there is no regret in any marriage that has produced children.

The post Lanre Gentry Is Certain That The Government Is Behind His Troubled Marriage appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2sGoKmO
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment