Friday 30 June 2017

00:39:00

A certain Instagram user @Shamrock80s narrated his encounter with a 5-year old boy who was out of school in Akwa Ibom State but could sing Davido’s ‘IF’ from his head.

Davido took to his Instagram page to react to the young boy’s story and showed off the step he has taken to help the young boy.

After he helped a little fan Utibe start school, Davido announced on June 10 that he was building a house for Utibe and his mother.

Read: Davido Is Doing The Most Amazing Thing For The 5-Year-Old Who Sang ‘If’ In Awka Ibom

It was gathered that the Utibe who has got two younger sisters is now an orphan, as his mum who has been sick for a long time has been snatched by the cold hands of death.

Here’s what Instagram user, Shamrock who shared the story wrote;

“Rest in peace UTIBES MUM.. U struggled to live, u where always telling me u want to start business I told u to recover first, now I got a call u are gone so soon, if life was to be sold I will buy some more years for u…I tried to battle with ur health,but my best wasn’t good enough, Who will look after utibe and the two younger sisters.. Who will live in the huz we are building for u… I just wish u slept in that huz even for a second.. My heart is heavy. But GOD knows best. Rip ma’am.”

Here’s his Instagram posts;

The post The 5-Year Old Who Sang Davido’s Song Just Lost His Mother appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tsnggx
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment