Thursday 13 July 2017

02:47:00

50 year old media personality Sola Salako is married. Sola got married two days ago July 11th, the identity of her husband hasn’t been disclosed yet

Sola Salako, a Lagos based Ota indigene is president/founder of Consumer Advocacy Foundation of Nigeria (CAFON), CEO of Purples Consult Limited, Human right activist.

Madam Sola as she is fondly called is a regular guest on newspaper review every morning on Radio Continental, TVC and Channels Tv recently celebrated her 50th birthday.

Back in 2010 when she was 43, Sola said she never imagined she would be 43 and not married. She told Punch in the old interview:

I never thought that I would be unmarried at 43. It would happen when it would happen. I am not worried though, which is what worries a lot of people. I am not needy, so maybe that is a problem. I would like to get married, but I still haven’t met the right person, who likes me enough to want to marry me and vice versa.

Here’s what her facebook profile looks like now:

i

The post 50-Year-Old Media Personality, Sola Salako Ties The Knot appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2uU5HEv
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment