Thursday 13 July 2017

02:27:00

One of Nigeria’s top comedians, Basketmouth, is celebrating his wife and mother of two of his children, Elsie today, July 13, as he turns a year older. The proud father of three took to Instagram to send her a loving birthday shout out.

He wrote:

Birthday wishes to my best friend, my partner, my love, my treasure…. my wife @elsieokpocha
I wish you happiness, love, peace, wisdom, wealth, great health, long life and me. May all your days on earth be as special as today, remain beautiful, kind and charming as ever before. Grow in grace. I love you

Here is what he shared:

The post Basketmouth Sends Loving Words To Wife On Her Birthday appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2ulFIc6
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment