Wednesday 12 July 2017

00:46:00

29-year-old mother of two, Blac Chyna, in her interview with Good Morning America on Monday talked about her broken engagement with Rob Kardashian and the social media face-off they had.

Blac Chyna Opens Up On Her Ordeal After Rob Kardashian Released Her Nudes On The Internet

Blac Chyna further revealed that she has cut off all ties with Rob Kardashian, and has thus returned everything he bought her while they were together, which includes her diamond engagement ring, her Ferrari and her Lamborghini.

The ring is a seven-carat solitaire and is worth around $325,000, the Ferrari could cost as much as $400,000, and the Lamborghini is in the $200,000 ballpark.

With her lawyer Lisa Bloom by her side, said:

‘Once he posted all these things on the Internet, I had my two assistants drive the Ferrari and the Lamborghini, and took all the jewelry back to his house.
‘Actually, to his mother’s [Kris Jenner] house, and had it dropped off.

‘And I also gave him back his wedding ring.
‘Because I’m not gonna let this man buy me — or make it seem like he could just buy me and give me gifts and treat me any way, and talk to me nasty.

The post Blac Chyna Returned Rob Kardashian’s Gifts And Here’s Her Reason appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2t3juvb
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment