Tuesday 4 July 2017

20:59:00

From being on the cover of Glamour magazine to the next cover star on GQ cover, Cara Delvingne is seriously making her impact to the world. The talented and beautiful actress, Cara is the newest cover star for men's magazine with an IQ "QG Magazine."

Her outfit which is inspired by Japanese illustrator Hajime Sorayama, gives us an insight into what the future fashion style will be. She is interviewed by the director of the movie Valerian Lucbesson, and she has this to say;


"I am a very outwardly free person, even though sometimes I don't feel that way inside. Inside I have so many fears. I work in an industry where I care what other people think, and I'm nervous all the time. If I don't admit that it's going on, it comes out in my skin... You pretend it doesn't exist, that's when it comes out, whether it's heartbreak or something at work." 




She is photographed by @marianovivanco.

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2so3qiX
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment