Monday 17 July 2017

07:05:00

Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, better known by his stage name Vector tha Viper who is known as one of the top acts in the Naija rap game is bereaved as he has lost his father.

The Nigerian rapper’s dad, Mr Ogunmefun died on July 5th after a brief illness at his Lagos Island residence.

A close family source revealed, and also stated the fact that everyone is still very shocked, especially Vector he’s really down because he was very close to his dad and they shared a very strong relationship.

But the rapper has taken to Instagram to react to his father’s death, He had this to say;

‘Don’t expect me to post something contrary to what my dad would want. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t burn inside but well… he gave me to life to teach, break and rebuild with God at the top of it all.
I feel the hole but I know it means a new chance to let God genuinely fill the hole.
thanks to everyone who has shown concern and reached out. God bless and keep us all.’

Here’s what she shared:

The post Here’s What Vector Has To Say About The Death Of His Father appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2vtQKbG
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment