Sunday 9 July 2017

23:01:00

For those hoping to see talented comedian, Julius Agwu, on stage doing what he knows best anytime soon, they would have to wait a while longer.

The funny bone revealed to Punch that he wouldn’t be returning to the stage soon.

He said:

“Firstly, I thank God for life and everything He has done for me. However, I wouldn’t be doing anything on comedy until next year.”

Maintaining that his health is okay now, Agwu said,

“I am doing great. I have no reason to complain and I know that God has not finished with me yet. Not returning to the stage for now has nothing to do with my health.”

Speaking about some of the lessons he learnt while in the grip of the sickness, he said,

“I have learnt a lot of lessons but it is not what I can share with the public. There are people who surprised me positively and there are those who surprised me negatively. Some people that I expected would stand by me ran away and some people who I didn’t even bank on were the ones that went out of their way to support me.’’

It will be recalled that Julius Agwu has been off the scene for about two years following his battle with brain tumour. The rib-cracker had stated that while in the depths of the sickness, he had contemplated suicide as nothing seemed to go well with him and for this reason, many of his friends deserted him.

The post Here’s When Julius Agwu Plans To Return To Comedy appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tyt6fV
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment