Wednesday 12 July 2017

09:01:00

Eight years after co-starring in Kunle Afolayan’s thriller, Figurine, Nollywood finest, Ramsey Nouah and Omoni Oboli, reunite in new family comedy, My Wife and I.

The Film One/Inkblot Productions collaboration casts the Nollywood heavyweights as Toyosi and Ebere, a couple struggling to keep their marriage intact through a number of interesting yet supernatural circumstances.

The movie also happens to be from the makers of The Wedding Party and Taxi Driver: Oko Ashewo. My Wife And I is directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye and produced by Inkblot and Agency106.

The synopsis is uncomplicated; Ebere (Omoni Oboli) and Toyosi (Ramsey Nouah) have been married for 17 years and have two teenagers. Ebere is a career woman/strict mother while Toyosi is a farmer/cool dad. They hit a bump in their relationship and at the insistence of their parents, go to pastor Theophilus (Seyi Law) for counseling.

‘My Wife and I’ is a comedy that deals with the trials and tribulations of the duo who are successful in every other aspect of their lives, except their marriage.

Directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye and written by Chinaza Onuzo, My wife and I also features Ngozi Nwosu, Rachael Oniga, Seyi Law, Jemima Osunde, Bolanle Ninalowo, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Sambasa Nzeribe and Dozie Onyezuruika.

Here are the photos:

Here’s the trailer:

 

The post Ramsey Nouah And Omoni Oboli Will Leave You Spell Bound In ‘My Wife And I’ appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2uiQa3S
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment