Tuesday 11 July 2017

11:21:00

Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband, Lanre Gentry put aside their differences as he took to Instagram to wish her daughter, Michelle the very best on her 16th birthday.

He shared her photo and wrote;

“If I should have to wish you a pleasant day, I’m going to start by giving thanks to God for creating a wonderful daughter like you.
I believe today is your perfect day, your special day and a wonderful day as well.
Michelle darling, celebrate with happiness!!! And know that one of my heart desires for you is to have a life full of joy.
You have always made me proud. And no matter how old you are, to me you will always be my little girl. Have a brilliant Birthday my love!!!
Michelle,
▪May the world know your name
▪May your heart remain beautiful
▪May your star continue to shine
▪May your smile continue to be like sunshine
▪May wisdom roll with you
Enjoy your day my darling daughter.”

The post Read Lanre Gentry’s Message To Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter’s On 16th Birthday appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tbcQy5
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment