Tuesday 4 July 2017

08:45:00

A woman on Facebook got the shock of her life when a friend alerted her that someone was impersonating her husband. The impostor was sharing her photos and that of her child.

She cried out for help, writing;

Please friends help me report this Animal Vincent Light Rich . He had the guts to be uploading my pictures and that of my child claiming that my daughter is his and am his wife , please friends save me from this cheap blackmail and embarrassment I don’t know this he goat from Adam , help me report his account so it will get blocked,he claimed that yesterday was my daughters birthday and today is my birthday,please friends they are all lies . Am begging everyone help me report this account

A quick look at the imposter’s profile showed he’s actually sharing her and her daughter’s photo from her own profile.

See screenshots below.

The post This Facebook User Impersonating Nigerian Woman’s Husband On Social Media Is Disturbing appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tFyf6X
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment