Friday 14 July 2017

12:22:00

Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu who adds a year today shared a beautiful portrait of her on Instagram.

Gushing over herself, she wrote;

💃💃💃💃💃💃 Glorious glorious glorious God !!!! You are great , i bow before your throne o lord, you are great, ancient of days, my great provider, the giver and owner of my life, my light in the dark, my lord and personal saviour, the spice of my life im sooo grateful lord, you have proved to be faithful, for all you have done and all you are yet to do in my life i say THANK YOU!!!!! My heart desires o lord i pray thee .. thank u for adding a year to my life and making my life soo beautiful . I love you lord #birthdayprayers #julybaby #Godsfavourite#grateful #gettingold #grace

 

 

 

The post Uche Elendu’s Birthday Message To Self Is Heartwarming appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2toas7j
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment