Wednesday 5 July 2017

05:39:00

It is just pure work of art!!! Flavour N'abania teams up with one of the baddest photographers in Nigeria, Ty Bello for the release of his album cover 'Ijele: the traveller' to bring forth a master piece.

Honestly I really do not know much about photography, at least for one, but it is works like this that whispers to one's sole and makes you just appreciate the wonder, expression and beauty of a story through photography.


As it's her custom, Ty Bello has some words to say, "I really enjoyed making the cover photos for @2niteflavour album cover. The idea was simple.. The tittle was "Ijele: the traveller"... I know he wasn't talking about physical journey, but the idea of taking his sound to a different space. The words that came to mind was 'transitions.. Transcending.. Movements,' I decided to not make this about cloths at all. His tattoo lend a whole lot to his narrative.. 'Music and Me'.. When you become one with the sound.. You start to travel with it. His back tattoo psalm 100..vs 1 - 5.. One of my favourite. We experimented with movements and dragged the shutter sometimes.. He was pleased with the results and happy to experiment.
We spent the we one half of the shoot taking some 'fine boy' photos. He really is an amazing looking human being.. Seriously o.. Ha! Works really hard to look that way too. Me?.. I'm inspired.. I hit the gym this week.. I'm not even kidding.. God help me."

What's your thought on the shoot?












from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2uJN994
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment