Monday 10 July 2017

05:01:00

Yul Edochie who was slammed for his recent post on domestic violence has clarified his statement, saying he was just trying to implore women to treat their husbands with respect; ‘Even if you are not married, it is important to respect every person you come in contact with, he stressed.

Yul Edochie Uses Pete Edochie As Perfect Example To Speak Against Domestic Violence

In an interview with Punch, he said:

“I did not witness my father beating up my mother, so why would I support domestic violence? I believe that it is wrong in all ramifications. But on the other hand, there are always two sides to a coin, and in science, there is something called cause and effect.

We shouldn’t just focus on the effect while totally ignoring the cause. With my post on social media, I was just trying to implore women to treat their husbands with respect. Even if you are not married, it is important to respect every person you come in contact with,” he said.

Speaking further, he said, “What I have said does not absolve the men of blame. As a man, you should be mature and strong enough to keep calm in the face of provocation. Violence is never the answer.”

 

The post Yul Edochie Boldly Clears The Air On His Controversial Domestic Violence Message appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2u4xOD0
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment