Wednesday 16 August 2017

02:34:00

A sincere Nigerian man @Raynergy on Twitter surprised everyone when he mentioned Diamond Bank in connection with a sum of 7.2m mistakenly paid into his account.

Here is what he tweeted:

“Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.
The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account
Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.”

Here’s what he shared on twitter:

 

The post Here Is What This Nigerian Did After N7.3 Million Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2vI6tVW
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment