Sunday 10 September 2017

05:02:00

Glam’d Africa, a beauty company by Kiki Osinbajo who is on a mission to further enhance the thriving Nigerian beauty Industry.

In an exclusive interview with bellanaija, Kiki gave an insight into her journey so far with the Glam’d Africa project.

Here are the excerpts:

 

BN Beauty: What was your first experience with makeup like? Any notable memories?

 I think my earliest memory of actually wearing makeup was in high school. Of course we were not allowed to wear any makeup in school, but I remember my friends and I used to wear this eyeliner called ‘Kajal’. It’s hilarious to think about it now because at the time I thought I looked amazing with it on! I used to really over-line my eyes with it then add on tons and tons of lipgloss. Now when I look back at old photos I cringe because I definitely looked like a panda! So embarassing!

BN Beauty: Do you think you’d ever be interested in creating your own brand of beauty products?

Absolutely! In fact, we are working on a few things under the Glam’d Africa umbrella. I’m quite passionate about skincare too so I would also love to have a skincare line one day. It’s definitely one of my goals.

In addition to that, Glam’d will also be collaborating with existing brands on different products and lines. I think it’s important for us to work together with brands as I believe we would move further and achieve a lot more when we work together.

Here are the photos:

The post Kiki Osinbajo Is Enhancing The Nigerian Beauty Industry With Glam’d Africa appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2xTVGYE
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment