Sunday 10 September 2017

04:32:00

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus celebrated her birthday on the 7th with a birthday dinner. In attendance were industry colleagues and close friends.

The actress who turned a year older yesterday September 7, and was sent several 40th birthday wishes, has cleared the controversy about her age in a chat with encomium.ng.

She said;

 

“Who said I am not 34? If I claim that, don’t you know I still have elderly ones? What age do you want them to be? PlPlsease, I have not clocked 40, I am 34. I don’t know why people are getting it wrong.”

She shared the photos on her Instagram page and she was definitely looking fabulous:

The post These Photos Of Eniola Badmus’ At Birthday Dinner Are Stunning appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2eWzt8x
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment