Wednesday 22 November 2017

03:11:00


Senior pastor of Royalty Christian Centre, David Adeoye took to his Instagram to celebrate his darling wife, Sunmbo Adeoye on her birthday today.

He wrote;

“Happy Birthday to my LoVe, my beautiful wife and best friend.
You’ve made my journey easier and more blessed.
Thank you for the Peace, Joy and Love you brought into my life.
The Lord will continue to strengthen you and shine His Face on you.
I LoVe you Adesunmbo mi ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• @sunmboadeoye”

The mother of 2Face’s 2 sons then replied;

“BABY, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU FOR EVERYTHING ❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️❤️❤️❤️ world help me thank my husband pls ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

He shared:

The post Sunmbo Adeoye’s Husband Heaps Praises On Her As She Turns A Year Older appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2zWAs0X

0 comments:

Post a Comment