Thursday 7 December 2017

21:05:00

In an exclusive interview with Elle magazine, Zoe Isabella Kravitz covered the January issue by speaking to friend - Janelle Monae on her recent projects, Harvey Weinstein, being a black woman in the entertainment industry and what it's like growing up with super star parents.

On issues with people she said; "it's good to be polite, but it's important to be honest. There is a difference between saying hurtful things and saying 'this may be a little uncomfortable, but no.' Or 'please remove your hand from my lower back' or 'you made a weird joke. Why did you make that joke?'"


On her characters she said; "for me cloths are a gateway to characters. I watch Audrey Hepburn movies and I want to do my makeup like that. I watch stand by me and I think I want to look like a boy." 


Credit
Photographed by @paolakudacki
Styled by @samiranasr
Suit and shirt by @diorhomme
Corset belt by @fleurdumalnyc
Diamonds and white gold stud earrings by @heartsonfreco
Pave diamond and gold rings by @tiffanyandco

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2iFMdOY
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment