Wednesday 6 December 2017

21:40:00

Going with dark outfit is kinda of different from going on dark lipstick, like just as the red lipstick screams bold, sultry, sexy and fierce, the black lipstick for me also scream the same except with a little hint of dark side to it - which by the way is why I love it.

I have it in brands of classic and maybeline which i feel are good product to habe it in and I find it interesting and exciting whenever I rock it or i see someone else do.


I feel you can rock it anywhere just like the red or nude lipstick with no restrictions but I guess some of you will disagree probably because it gives off this grunge/goth look.

well let's check out this video tutorial of Ronke Raji and drop your comment below on what you think?



from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2nDbKNQ
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment