Monday 12 March 2018

11:26:00

 

Actor Ernest Azusu suffered a stroke in 2015 that made him bedridden but he has revealed that he still had sex while he had the stroke.

In a recent chat with the Punch’s Sunday Scoop, Asuzu said although he could neither walk nor talk while he was down with a stroke, it didn’t affect his sex life.

He said, “When I was down with a stroke, my wife was the only one who didn’t forsake me. It was a terrible situation because I did not work for three years, yet I was spending money. I must confess that I was afraid that my wife would leave me at that time because of my situation. Though the illness was serious, it didn’t affect my sex life. Naturally, I am hyperactive in bed and I don’t joke with sex. I have been married officially for five years.”

Ernest added that people, who abandoned him when he was sick, now call him for movie roles. He stated, “Since I survived the stroke, it has not been easy for me but I am working now. I went for a shoot some days ago.

“When I had a stroke, I was abandoned by friends but all the people who abandoned me then are calling me for jobs now. We do not help each other in Nollywood. If a person has a stroke or any other illness, he should not be left alone. I was angry at my colleagues because they didn’t help me when I needed them.”

Read: This Is What Happened Between Eucharia Anunobi And Her Father That Led To Him Disowning Her

Asuzu also admitted that he was yet to recover fully despite reports that he had been healed. “I was truly healed and I thank God for sparing my life. I loved to dance, but I cannot do that anymore. When I have recovered fully, I would be able to do some of the things I was doing before. After all, there was a time that I couldn’t walk or talk well,” he said.

 

The post Actor Ernest Asuzu Reveals Some Interesting Things He Did While He Had Stroke appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2InsQ8L

0 comments:

Post a Comment