Tuesday 13 March 2018

06:40:00

Earlier today aq video went viral of BB Naija 2018 ex-housemates Leo and Khloe laughing at a sad Alx when she teared up after Leo got evicted from the house.

Now the two have reacted to the video, giving their reasons behind the jest, calling it a friendly mimicking and nothing more.

Khloe wrote,

“So I woke up to a video online with a caption from that I was mocking Alex last night.. really, that video was just me demonstrating how Alex was crying and it’s not what you called it. I love to mimic people a lot and I always do in the house. I mean no harm and I wish you all saw the full clips of the video. Alex is forever my baby and there is no bad blood here. Secondly. I was disqualified because of my pair and you guys know about it. In case you guys dint see the full clips too. Kbrule actually poured me pepper and called me a bastard, that’s why I replied like that. Those strikes are not mine. So why always trying to bring me down and call me what I am not? Disqualified cos of my pair strikes doesn’t make me a loser. I didn’t steal, dint kill or violate the rules. I was paired to someone who led us back home. Have a lovely day my lovers.”

Read: Watch What Khloe And Leo Did When They Met Outside The BB Naija 2018 House

The post BB Naija 2018 Ex-Housemate Khloe Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Laughing At Housemate Alex appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2tLWLEF

0 comments:

Post a Comment