Thursday 26 April 2018

06:31:00

This is still a hot topic when it comes to actress Toyin Abraham and her ex-husband, actor Adeniyi Johnson and their public split.

At one point Adeniyi’s new wife, Seyi Edun was put in the mix as the cause of their separation. But the actress Seyi has come out to make things straight.

Adeniyi and Seyi recently got married and in an interview with Stella Dimiko Kokus Blog, the actress made things straight.

She said, “Apparently, that is untrue. People say different things from afar, but the truth is sacred. I can count how many times I set my eyes on them together with a couple or so. When I met Adeniyi, they were already separated. what is happening between ADENIYI and me is what I call destiny, whatever story that has been sold to me in that aspect I know pretty soon God will vindicate me and expose all truth. As much as I love my man, I won’t like us to discuss further on what transpired between him and his past marriage/relationships.”

She further said that they had no relationship when he was still married and things developed naturally after his divorce. “We were friends at that particular moment. As events unfolded, our friendship grew to a greater point. But now, I can categorically say that we are cool and happy together as a couple,” she said.

Read: Toyin Abraham’s Ex-Husband Adeniyi Johnson Set To Marry Another Actress, Seyi Edun

Concerning future plans, she said she is actively into movie making. “I am actively into movie making. My movies are online and doing great. My most recent movie IRUKANNA is out and doing fine. No, I have not. I am currently working on three movie projects now.”


The post Actor Adeniyi Johnson’s New Wife Seyi Edun Clarifies The Part She Played In His Divorce To Toyin Abraham appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2FhS8CE

0 comments:

Post a Comment