Sunday 20 May 2018

07:01:00

Nollywood actress and wife to popular singer 2face, Annie Idibia has revealed that her husband is a wonderful father.

In an interview with the Punch’s Sunday Scoop, Annie opened up about the side of the artiste people don’t usually see.

She said, “2face is a very doting father. He loves his children so much and he is very caring towards them. He spends a lot of time with them and they play together a lot. He can also be firm though when the occasion calls for it. He is very involved in their lives. They have a very good relationship and it is obvious to those around us.”

On being recently unveiled as a brand ambassador for some companies, Annie said, “These are brands that I share similar values with. I cannot endorse a product that I cannot use myself.

Read: This Is What Annie Idibia Has To Say About Keeping A Man Interested In You

“Being a brand ambassador means that I have to believe in the product and also encourage my fans to use it. I am happy that those brands decided to partner with me and we have been having a wonderful relationship.”

The post This Is What Annie Idibia Has To Say About 2Face Being A Father appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2rVX8Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment