Tuesday 15 May 2018

06:17:00

Another baby mama drama might be brewing as Wizkid’s baby mama, Sola Ogudu threw shades as the star on their son’s birthday a few days ago.

On May 13, 2018, was Boluwatife’s birthday and his mum, Sola Ogudu took to her Twitter page to wish him a happy birthday. She didn’t just wish him a happy birthday went made it known that she has been the father and mother of the child she has with Wizkid.

“I Workkkkk Sooooo Hardddddd Ma G!!!!! Sooooooo Harddddddd!!!!! Damnnn!!! I Literally Deserve EVERYTHING GOOD COMING MY WAY AND MORE!!!.”

“Being a Mom and a Dad and Still Manage to Slay all at once on a Legit Income!!! Please, I need my accolades served chilled!!!! It’s very well deserved!!! Thank you, lord… I’ll never get tired of thanking you God.. Cos I am where and who I am because of you my Miracle Worker!!!” she tweeted.

This tweets allegedly imply she is not happy with Wizkid’s less impact in the life of his son. The starboy didn’t make any public message to his son.

Read: Davido And First Daughter Imade Are Cute Together As He Celebrates Her Birthday

View her tweets below.

The post Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Sola Ogudu Shades Him For Not Taking Care Of His First, Boluwatife Son Enough appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2InbHfd

0 comments:

Post a Comment