Tuesday 5 September 2017

20:24:00

Hollywood actress - Meghan Markle opened up about her relationship with British royalty, Prince Harry as she covered October issue of Vanity Fair magazine.

She opened up about living the spotlight, starring on the movie Suits and her whirlwind royal romance; "I think it's really simple. We're two people who are really happy and in love," the center of media scrum - Meghan is simply a hardworking American girl with a buzzed about British boyfriend.


While dating one of the planets most famous bachelor has its complications, Meghan Markle is taking it all in stride; "nothing about me changed. I'm still the same person that I am, and I've never defined myself by my relationship."


Credit
Photographed by @therealpeterlindbergh

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2gFanYC
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment