Tuesday 5 September 2017

06:59:00

Angelina Jolie whose marriage to Brad Pitt crashed last year over irreconcilable differences has admitted that she does not in anyway enjoy being single.

See How ‘Brangelina’ Is About To End As Angelina Jolie Sets To Divorce Brad Pitt

She said this in a recent interview with Sunday Telegraph. Jolie said;

“Sometimes maybe it appears I am pulling it all together. But really I am just trying to get through my days.”

“I don’t enjoy being single. It’s not something I wanted. There’s nothing nice about it. It’s just hard.”

“And I have some other health issues. So my health is something I have to monitor.”

In the past year, she’s said that she developed hypertension and Bell’s Palsy, as a result of all the stress.

I feel sometimes that my body has taken a hit,” she says, “but I try to laugh as much as possible.”

“We tend to get so stressed that our children feel our stress when they need to feel our joy. Even if you are going through chemo, you need to find the ability to love and laugh.”

“It may sound like a postcard,” she adds, “but it’s true.”

In trying to find that joy and all that love and laughter, she’s put aside her film career for the moment, and instead she’s been “going to cooking classes.”

“Cooking is one of those things you do when you are settled in your life and you can take the time,” she explains. “But somehow I am just very impatient and I am a little bit erratic.”

“But I am getting into it now. I feel like, if I cook, the kids can all hang out. Although they often take over and tell me that they can do it better.”

Angelina goes on to say that, at this point in time, “I need to rediscover a little bit of the old me. I think we lose our way a bit.”

“I have had a lot happen in my life, from certain people passing to health issues to raising the children. And it’s been a very good time to absorb and develop and grow.”

“But maybe now that my kids are growing up I am starting to realize that my own sense of play has been put on hold for a while,” she says.

“And maybe them hitting their teens is going to bring out a little more fun in Mom. So maybe I am going back. It may be time.”

 

The post Angelina Jolie Can’t Stand Being Single For This Reason appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2eYWzIj
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment