Tuesday 19 September 2017

04:39:00
1

 

 

As Kevin Hart’s personal life is thrown into the spotlight amid cheating allegations, his ex-wife has some explosive claims of her own as she reveals to Inside Edition what it was like to be the first Mrs. Hart.

Torrei Hart, 39, was the comedian’s college sweetheart. The pair was married in 2003.

“When I met him, he was selling sneakers,” she told Inside Edition. “He starts to get fame and I’m feeling, okay, well, a little left behind. We grew apart.”

She and Hart divorced in 2011 and he went on to marry his second wife, Eniko Parrish, in 2016.

But Torrei Hart is speculating that her ex-husband’s past relationships overlapped, saying “lies and infidelity” led to the demise of their marriage.

In a recent comedy special, Hart has reportedly admitted to cheating on Torrei.

Yes, people, I cheated. Am I ashamed of it? No, no I’m not,” he said during Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain. “Do I wish I could take it back? No, no I don’t.”

Torrei said the jokes were made at her expense.

“I have an ex-husband who has repeatedly used me in his stand-up routine,” she said. “For years, I had to endure that.”

The uproar started when Eniko Hart shared a photo from her wedding, writing that she and Hart had marked eight years together and one year married.

“Forever to go!” she wrote.

But Kevin and Torrei divorced six years ago.

Eniko Hart claimed on Instagram that the couple was separated and living in separate homes when she began dating Hart and that she was “never a secret.”

But Torrei disputed that, telling Inside Edition:

“I was like, what ‘never a secret?’ She said we were separated, not living together. That’s a lie. We were very much not separated.”

When asked whether she thought her ex-husband was capable of cheating again, Torrei Hart looked to her own experience with him as the telling indicator.

“I can’t say yes, I can’t say no,” she said. “All I can say is if it happened to me, it could happen to anyone.”

The post Kevin Hart Publicly Admits To Cheating And This Is His Ex-Wife’s Response appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2fwhh2f
via IFTTT

1 comments:

  1. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future aswell.

    123movies
    123movies to
    123movies free
    movies 123

    ReplyDelete