Wednesday 13 September 2017

05:52:00

Ace Nigerian media personality and TV host, Mosunmola Abudu widely known a Mo Abudu has a daughter named Temidayo Abudu.

The CEO of EbonyLife TV turned a year older two days ago and her daughter turned a year older just a day after that.

The pretty daughter of the media mogul took to Instagram to celebrate her mother and also shared some adorable photos of them both.

 

Beautiful.Strong.Inspiring. As much as I think I know it all, deep down inside I know you’re usually 99.9% right. I just like to hold on to the 0.1% chance that I might be. Thank you for being there for me and somehow managing to deal with all of my ‘things’ that I bring to you to help me work out. Thank you Mummy for giving me the opportunities I wouldn’t otherwise have. Thank you for encouraging me to be anything I can be. Thank you for staying true to yourself. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from you, it is persistence and never giving up on your dreams. Happy Birthday Mummy, Love you. ❤️❤️❤️

Here are the photos:

The post These Photos Of Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Are Beautiful appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2wZGOsh
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment