Monday 4 September 2017

05:06:00

Nollywood actor, Enyinna Nwigwe was with The Sun Weekender and the actor in this long interview revealed what he believes to be the cause of crashed marriages so far.

Read the excerpt below;

Recently, you were named News of Africa’s Most Sexy Male Nollywood Star, what does this mean to you?

As much as we are in such a vain industry, it’s validation when you are named best one thing or the other by any standard. In general sense, it is validation; it means you are something in front of others, and amongst others. So, the more of those things you accumulate the better for you.

How would you describe your fashion style?

I don’t consider myself as someone who has a particular style; I dress the way I feel. I always think about myself first, with how I look, no matter how. I owe myself just being comfortable, so I am not one to go with the trends. I mean, there are trends you can pick up but I can literally do without them. I have never had a stylist in my career.

What is that one thing in your closet that you can’t give away?

It will be a suit, black plain suit.

Of what importance is it to you?

I don’t know why it comes to mind; a black suit is safe. You can keep it and match it with anything.

Being sexy comes with a curse, how do you deal with women in the industry?

I am not out there as it might look. Social media has done a lot for us. For one, it has helped us to be out there without being out there.

What are your views on marriage?

I think it is a beautiful thing but I think that beauty has to come with an organic process. I think that’s the part where in our prime we miss in putting pressure on people. So, people are getting married for the wrong reasons now. Yes, I understand time and pressure and everything, but I think it’s a foundational problem. If we are raised to be more individualistic in our mind and understanding of who we are from the onset, from childhood; finding ourselves, our strength, living in the comfort of who we are designed to be.

Have you ever fallen in love?

Of course, love is not enough. I will say that categorically. Just like talent is not enough in this business, love is also not enough. But love is instrumental and pivotal to the success of anything because that makes the world spin around.

The post This Is What Enyinna Nwigwe Believes Is The Cause Of Marriage Crash In Nollywood appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2vFhHxH
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment