Wednesday 13 September 2017

04:32:00

 

The Judges of America’s Got Talent; Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum and Simon Cowell gave Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi a standing ovation after her performance on Tuesday as another round of semi-finalists performed.

Kechi performed Don’t Worry About Me by Frances after dedicating the song to her mother. ‘All I want to do is hug you…I don’t have words,’ Howie Mandel told her after the emotional performance.

Former Spice girl Mel B was also moved to tears. ‘Your voice speaks wonders, to so many people…you are incredible,’ she told Kechi.

Kechi took the stage to sing a heart wrenching rendition of Frances’ “Don’t Worry About Me,” which she dedicated to her mother.

“My mom spent the last 10 years worrying about me,” an emotional Kechi said in the clip. “She felt fear for me. She cried her tears for me. I want her to hear this song and know that she doesn’t have to worry about me anymore, that she’s done a great job and that I am okay.”

Here are the photos:

Here is the video:

The post Watch America’s Got Talent Judge Get All Teary During Kechi Okwuchi’s Semi-Finals Performance appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2wpqA9Q
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment