Saturday 28 October 2017

21:09:00

I just recently joined the natural hair gang yipiyeh!!!! But I must confess, it is not easy at all. I find myself wandering how to keep the thing neat and proper even when I have nowhere to go.

In the process of looking for better ways to treat my hair, I came across this really cool, easy and practical way to get my hair curled or permed without having to visit the saloon.


With tools as simple as grocery/nylon bag, Pure Estrogen has really saved life of hair and with this simple tools used - she has shown that you only need to get creative and you will get your result.

Let's view this short video of Pure Estrogen on how to get a heatless curls for natural or even relaxed hair with grocery bag;



from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2xvwLdP
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment