Friday 29 December 2017

20:40:00

Actor, producer, mother, designer, winemaker and cosmetic entrepreneur - the amazing Drew Barrymore graced feburary 2018 issue of Instyle magazine by recreating some of her childhood looks from 1980 to 1985.

The five sub covers captured her in her youth in a modern twist, and when asked to go back to where she started from after 43 years of charging forward in her career - she started with this cover shots.


During the course of the shoot, she had this to say; "when I was a kid, my mother dressed me like a little 80 year old. I've grown and changed and evolved throughout the years but I'm not in spirit that different from the kid in the pictures wearing giant pouffy dresses. I just had a lot of rebellion that had to calm down. But it did."









Credit
Photographed by @anthony.mule

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2lvjLA6
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment