Tuesday 23 January 2018

08:31:00
2

Nigerian billionaire son, Paddy Adenuga, who has been making headlines lately is back again and this time he is claiming that at 29 and without his family’s help, he almost bought Chevron Oil and Gas company in Netherlands.

Paddy Adenuga who once wrote that he can’t date a lady who wigs and lacefronts, tweeted;

‘Working on a write up to post on my twitter and my instagram on when i was 29 and entered a bid to buy Chevron’s entire oil & gas business in the Netherlands – on my own with no help from my family  i came so close to winning but hope i can pass on some wisdom from my failure’

Here’s a screenshot of Paddy Adenuga’s tweet;

The post How Mike Adenuga’s Son, Paddy Almost Bought Chevron Oil & Gas Company At 29 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2n5CF2c

2 comments:

  1. I Want to tell the world about a great man called Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE for bringing joy into my marriage after 2years of divorce from my husband and my 4kids, i have don everything to bring them back to my life because i love them so much so a friend introduced me to a spell caster last month who did every thing spiritually and bring them back within 48hours, now we are together and happy even more than we where before. You can contact this great spell caster to solve your own relationship problems via email like i did on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call +2348104102662

    BARBARA from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone i am happy to spread my testimony of a strong spell caster called Dr Great. I'm Kaitlyn Houston and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight because of that he wanted to divorce me i was so afraid to lose him because i love him very much so i search online for help and i saw alot of people's testimonies on how Dr Great help them and came out with positive results like Divorces, Cancers, Spiritual problems and for Barrens to give birth and others. So i emailed him and told him my problem and he gave me instructions which I followed and after 48 hours later he told me that the spell is done and my husband will no longer divorce me and when my husband came back from work he told me that he has canceled the divorce papers he didn't know what came over him that he is sorry I was so happy and I thank Dr Great for his help If you need Dr Great help email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com and he will put an end to your problem

    ReplyDelete