Thursday 14 February 2019

05:58:00

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, has told his wife that he doesn’t deserve her.

He made this known in a Valentine’s day message he shared on Instagram.

According to RMD, those were the exact first words he said when he saw her heart towards him 22 years ago. Sharing a picture of the both of them in celebration of Valentine’s day, the actor wrote on IG:

“Adejumobi. Abike. Abiks. Abk.
Adumaradan…. See how far we have come… I still don’t deserve you. First words I said to you when I saw your heart for me over 22 years ago, and until this minute I still don’t feel I deserve you. Thank you for always.
#celebratingabike #rmdsaysso #valentinethings”

RMD is married to Jumobi Adegbesan, a former presenter on Africa Independent Television, AIT.

The post RMD Shares Sweet Valentine’s Day Message To His Wife appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://bit.ly/2SOC4TD

0 comments:

Post a Comment