Friday 27 January 2017

05:04:00

Segun Arinze stargist

Veteran Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze whowas born in Onitsha, Anambra State to a Yoruba father and an Igbo mother. He is a descent of Badagry, Lagos State.

Segun Arinze took to Instagram to mark his wife’s birthday.

Arinze shared a photo of her and wrote;

‘Happy Birthday my heartbeat. Mum to our 3 lovely kids. May God guide and bless you bountifully. I take from the words of Kenny Lattimore’s song that i find apt. “For you there are no words or ways to show my love or all the thoughts I’m thinking of. For you there’s no low or high or in between of my heart that you haven’t seen. For you i share the cup of love that overflows.” Happy Birthday JSA.’

Segun Arinze marks wife birthday

The post “There Is No Low Or High In Between My Heart That You Have Not Seen” – Segun Arinze Celebrates Wife As She Adds A Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kAHxIS
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment