Monday 13 February 2017

05:01:00

Nollywood actress, Tonia Thomas who is a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University Of Porthacourt has revealed to Inside Nollywood her dream to get married soon.

In her words;

“In the next five years or less, I should be in my husband’s house with my kids. I would love to get married soon but  I am really taking my time so I can settle down with the right man that understands me well and loves my job. With that, there wouldn’t be any issue in our marriage. I know the rate at which marriages are crashing and it is getting out of hand. But that doesn’t scare me at all. I just don’t like men who are jealous and don’t trust their partners.”

Projecting her career in the nearest future, the Conspiracy star actress added: “I also want to make it bigger in the movie industry. In a few years time I see myself playing a prominent role in Hollywood. Hollywood is it; it is the height of my dreams as an actress. Once you can break into Hollywood, you have hit it big.”

The post “I Should Be In My Husband’s House In The Next 5 Years” – Actress, Tonia Nwosu appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kCfbi1
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment