Friday 10 February 2017

04:45:00

Omotunde Adebowale David (LOLO1) is a Multiple Award Winning media personality, a lawyer by training and an actress.

 

In an interview with PRECIOUS IGBAVA AND CHIDIEBERE JOSEPHINE Of The Sun, Lolo1 who played the role of ‘Adaku’ in Jenifa’s diary she talked about her career, life as a single mum and her ongoing divorce.

See excerpts:

AS A MUSICIAN, ACTOR, COMEDIAN AND OAP, HOW DO YOU BALANCE THESE COMMITMENTS WITH YOUR PERSONAL LIFE?

It is all about prioritizing. Women have the innate ability to multi-task. What I do is I set priorities. This morning I did TV presenting from 7 to 8:30am, took a break for an hour before I went for a radio show. And as women we want to achieve so much, don’t let anything hold you down. All you have to do is set priorities.

 

PRESENTLY YOU ARE DIVORCED AND A SINGLE MOM. HOW ARE YOU COPING?

I am not divorced yet I am still in the process. We are in court already and it will be done in a few month. Being a single mom is one of the most challenging things I have ever faced and I am writing a book because a lot of people demonize single moms. There is no rule book that tells you this is how you should go about it, you learn as you grow older. You face a lot of challenges. What I do is focus on the important which is the up-bringing of my children. In my case, my kids’ father and I talk; we have a good relationship. But the only thing is that we don’t live in the same house and the kids relate well with both parents

WOULD YOU GIVE MARRIAGE A SECOND SHOT?

I would love to be married again. I won’t tell you if I am waiting for it to come. I am just asking God to help me get through this. However, if I meet someone I consider good enough, that would understand me, of course, I will be willing to try again because marriage is a great institution.

The post ‘My Biggest Challenge Is Being A Single Mum’ – Lolo 1 Of Wazobia FM appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kaWQfN
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment