Wednesday 15 February 2017

06:03:00

Rosaline Meurer is a Nollywood actress and a model who works with Big Church Group LTD and has been accused of being in an illicit affair with Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Oladunni Churchill.

Rosy Meurer took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday with lovely photos.

She wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I thank God for giving Me another Year to be Productive and Proactive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. It’s another year to dream, to live, to enjoy, to share, to celebrate, and to execute whatever left unexecuted in my Life. I pray that you always guide Me and help Me be a better person every day in other to be more Focused in Life and be more Dedicated into the Struggle I am involved in, to continue to Fight for that what I believe; to die for the Ideal that will Live and not to Live for an Ideal that will Die. Thanks for the gift of life; I’m eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life’s bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends. #birthdaychronicles #icantkeepcalmitsmybirthday #everythingrosy #15feb #blessed #thankful #wcw #rosykisses #princess #smile #love #QUEENOFALLQUEENS 👑🙏🎁🎂💰💰💰🎊🎉make-up credit: @face_of_oma

See Photos:

 

The post Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Alleged Mistress, Rosaline Meurer Is Stunning In Adorable Birthday Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2kpKyjT
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment