Thursday 29 June 2017

21:58:00

Top model and style slayer Bella Hadid is the latest cover star for In Style Magazine. The beautiful model who dreamt of becoming an Olympic equestrian, got her dream crushed after her battle with chronic Lyme disease, now she has to take thirty pills and administer two shots a day "right in the keester" to stay healthy.

She speaks to the executive features director of In Style Magazine Sarah Cristobal in the August issue that "i'm not saying i don't love my job, but people think modelling is just a bullshit thing to do to become more famous, i was 100% independent by the time i was 18, and i paid for my own apartment, that wasn't because of my parents. I worked my ass off for two years."


She says "when you are happy, you want to eat and experience and enjoy life. I'm there! And i'm eating, and i'm living.






Credits
Photographed by @kacperkasprzyk
Outfit from Fendi
Makeup by Dior

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2tse4sH
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment