Thursday 27 July 2017

12:16:00

Yvonne Orji makes the cover of New York Magazine and "the cut" news and media website, and she talks on finding the right guy and how she being in the movie - insecure HBO are reinventing tv's single woman.

She has this to say "now that people know me as Molly, people don't know I do stand up. People are surprised I do comedy! And I'm like, guys that's all I have been doing for like, forever." 


On her finding the right guy she says "I think there is this narrative that if you are a black woman and you are strong and you are educated, it's like good luck getting a black man. I believe in the equal and opposite. If I exist, there is an equal and opposite version of me, and so however long I have to wait and wherever he happens to be we'll find it. Sometimes it's like, Jesus! Where he at? But there are 8 billion people on earth and I haven't been to every whole food yet." 






Credit
Photographed by @a_m_Casey
Makeup done by @missdrini
Styled by @rebeccarams

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2vbNh5e
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment