Friday 4 August 2017

19:12:00

Hello style lovers,

On our latest edition of campus style view, we will be meeting and looking into the world of stylist - Abisoye Ajomale's. He is a 400lvl philosophy student from the Obafemi Awolowo University.

Read our exclusive interview on him to learn more about his style, his take on fashion and his career.


SHD: What is fashion to you?
AJ: Fashion is something we deal with everyday. Even people who say they don't care what they wear, choose clothes every morning that say a lot about them and how they feel that day. Fashion is life.
SHD: Do you go with trends or your style?
AJ: I go with trends, but at the same time I go with my own style.
SHD: Why pls?
AJ: I follow trends not to be outdated and I go with my own style to be creative and bring new ideas.
SHD: How will you define your style?
AJ: My style is different, not everybody agrees with it but it's a risk. In fashion we should be able to take risk.


SHD: What/who influences your style?
AJ: I can't really say what or who, all I can say is - I remember waking up one morning and I made up my mind to make a change. To stand out.
SHD: What can't you do without?
AJ: My wristwatch, my rings and my hand bracelets.
SHD: What are the three fashion essentials every guy should have?
AJ: A wrist watch, shoes and an eyewear(glasses)


SHD: What do you do aside being a student?
AJ: Asides from being a student, I'm a fashion stylist.
SHD: How do you mix work and school together?
AJ: Work and school isn't hard, I do both conveniently.
SHD: When/how did you start?
AJ: I started in 2014 fully. I was called by a friend to help assist with a campaign shoot for a fashion show, to cut the story short - I sew the model's skirt with tread and needle. That is how it all started.


SHD: Does your style influence how you style your clients?
AJ: My style doesn't influence how I style my client, my job is to please, so I work to please and do a great job.
SHD: Any current project?
AJ: Not at the moment, but I have one coming up.
SHD: Any social media handle we can reach you at?
AJ: @franchenvic.








from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2wtWQtc
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment