Wednesday 2 August 2017

11:06:00

 

Nollywood actress Queen Wokoma’s fiance, Prince Alison, took to his IG page to profess his love for her and also sent a subtle message to all his exes hours after proposing to her.

He wrote;

“I may not have been a good guy before I met you, but one thing I am so sure of is you make me feel so complete and nothing would ever make me think of hurting your innocent heart, I look at you and see how fragile your heart is, you deserve nothing but a man that can handle such fragile heart, I PROMISE TO BE THAT MAN  that will always put smiles on your face, that man that you will be proud of. I love you so much. ????have never been so scared as losing someone as much as I am with you..Thank you for loving an imperfect man like me, you will never regret this I promise…??? #friendsloversparentsforlife I RATHER BE WITH YOU ALONE THAN BE WITH A MILLION DOZEN OF THE GIRLS IN MY PAST” 

The post Queen Wokoma’s Fiance Has A Message For All His Ex-Girlfriends appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2wlSfsS
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment