Friday 4 August 2017

10:42:00

After taking a break from the spotlight, Selene is back - happy and stronger than ever. "Last year I cancelled my tour and went away for 90days, and it was the best thing that I ever could have done. I had no phone, nothing and I was scared. But it was amazing and I learned a lot." 

She tells the editor in chief - Laura Brown, "I came out, and I felt like 'ok, I can only go forward.' And there are still days I go to therapy. I believe in that and talking about where you are. But I am in a really healthy place." 


Selene is adding designers to her impressive resume. She's launching a collection with Couch, featuring The Selena Grace Bag which she designed with Stuart Fevers - Couch's creative director. "He's an angel. He was just open to figuring our collaboration. I'm really proud of what I created."

Selena Gomez wears Louis Vuitton on the magazine cover, and Laura Brown has this to say "Selena has a particularly potent power: her celebrity comes from how she has suffered and picks herself up." 







Credit
Photographed by @philpoynter

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2u8T1bP
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment